Saturday, February 28, 2009

Angelina Rose is 1 Year Old!



Today was a big day for Angelina Rose. She had her first birthday--a fun ladybug themed party with lots of friends and family. The day was so wonderful from start to finish. I had fun with the theme, and decided to dust off my cake decorating skills and make a true masterpiece for my baby's first birthday. I made the ladybug cake in a bowl and decorated it myself, and I also made the cupcakes, down to the little ladybugs on the top. I will have to post that recipe, because it was so easy and SO delicious! (thank you for sharing that one with me Danielle) Angelina really enjoyed being the center of attention, and even decided to take a few steps for everyone! I am so proud of my little girl. She has grown up so much in just one year. It was neat to see her interacting with everyone--from her fellow toddler cousins to her great-grandma and grandpa Hileman.

T
hank you to everyone who came and made the day such a memorable experience!





1 comment:

  1. I could watch this video allllllll day, she is so cute! You look good too of course. These pictures are making me so excited to come visit!!! I can't wait! I can't believe you made that cake, it looks professional, you need to teach me that haha. Now that you have this blog I'm going to nag you all the time to put up more pictures. See you in a month!

    ReplyDelete